Oriental Shuraa are the Middle Eastern agents for Braid Logistics, the current flexitank market leader.
Braid provided us with polyethylene flexitanks for wine and food-grade liquids together with non-hazardous chemicals and specialty oils.
The Benefits of Flexitanks
The Braid Group operates within strict guidelines specified in its Environmental in it's Environmental Health & Safty Manual.
All regional offices strictly enforce the terms of the EHS within their operating areas.
The Braid Flexitank System is environmentally friendly and all materials used can be recycled or readily disposed of.
Integrated supply chain
Only true Flexitank company to have a fully integrated supply chain. From polymer selection to arriving at your destination.
As we know from start to finish every part of our product you can be reassured that your product will be in safe hands.
All raw materials and finished products are fully validated by Braids own in house laboratories.
Research & Development
We are continuously developing bespoke solutions for the safe transportation for our customers products.
All of the critical parameters of the Braid Flexitank are designed to achieve the highest possible specification in order to maintain the integrity of your product.
What makes the Flexitank unique
· High tensile strength woven polypropylene - To reduce intermodal moving and protect against bulging
· Flexible polyethylene - Ensures low temperature flexibility and high resistance to stress crack.
· High resistance - To transport your hot commodity up to a temperature of up to 60°C
· High Impact Strenth - To survive rail shunts in excess of 2G
The Braid flexitank is made from films fully compliant with the following: ·
. US FDA regulations notably 21 CFR177.1520
. EU directive 10/2011
· FSSC 22000
· Rail impact - tests on German, American, Chinese and Russian railroads
Industry sectors served
· Non-hazardous chemicals - synthetic oils, solvents, plasticisers, latex and glycerine
· Food - fruit juices, peppermash, olives, butter, cherries and edible oils